Supported by a number of its partners and European policy-makers, Volonteurope will be holding an afternoon seminar on the ‘Value of Volunteering’ on Thursday 3 March 2011 at Europe House, 14:00-16:30, in London.
Volonteurope is delighted to announce the following speakers for the seminar:
- Marian Harkin MEP (ALDE – Ireland)
- Richard Howitt MEP (S&D – UK)
- Steve Moore, Director the Big Society Network
- Conny Reuter, Secretary General, SOLIDAR
- Faye Smith, Project Manager & Richard Squirrell, Beneficiary, Social Activation Model, Suffolk
If you are interested in attending, please send your name, organisation and contact details to Arda Esen on email@example.com.
Volonteurope is grateful to Europe House for providing the venue for this event.