‘Developing Ourselves Because No-one Else Is’ – Recognising and Developing Volunteer Managers
Wednesday 29th February 2012 – 10am to 4pm
- The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Photo credit: Stuck in Customs
The conference is now sold out (27th January 2012).
This one day conference examines how volunteer managers can explore their own professional development, through interactive workshops, engaging speakers and a Q & A panel.
- How can I develop myself as a volunteer manager?
- What can AVM do to support my professional development?
- How have current voluntary sector leaders undertaken their own professional development?
- What new initiatives will support volunteer managers of the future – such as volunteer management apprenticeships?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christine Fogg, Principal Consultant, CASS Business School
- Sue Jones, Training Manager, Warrington Volunteer Centre
- Sean Cobley, Chair, Association of Volunteer Managers
Costs (including lunch & refreshments):
- AVM Members: £22.00
- Non-members: £55.00
The conference is full – we are now managing a waiting list. You can add yourself to the waiting list at our event website at http://avmconference2012.eventbrite.com. If you are interested in the conference please add yourself to the waiting list as it will help us gauge interest in future events like this.
If you wish to join AVM, and enjoy the members discount on the conference, please also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.