Agenda Consulting’s Third Sector Strategic People Conference is on Thursday 20th March 2014 and will be held at The Hallam Conference Centre, in central London.
The conference brochure is available on the Agenda Consulting website:
We are delighted to announce our keynote speakers will be Sir Stuart Etherington, Chief Executive, National Center for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), and Michael Jenkins, Chief Executive, Roffey Park Institute.
At the conference there will be workshops on the following issues:
- HR making a real difference –the journey we are on. Toni Dumolo, Human Resources Director, Sense
- Enabling smarter working through the creation of an inspiring workspace. Karen Gravestock, Head of HR, WWF
- HR and Volunteering: perfect partners or the enemy within? Helen Timbrell, Volunteering & Community Involvement Director, National Trust
- Building a strategic talent pipeline. Rachel Whale, Programme Director, Charity works
- Ulrich still works – if you do it your way. Angela Buxton, HR Director, Mencap
- Building leadership capability throughout RSPB – how we delivered a successful transformation programme. Ann Kiceluk, Director, Human Resources, RSPB
- Undertaking a successful employee survey. Christopher Duff, Workforce Director, MacIntyre
Discount for AVM members
Members of AVM are entitled to a discount on the cost per delegate.