Are you a Volunteer Manager looking for further skills development in leadership and interested in gaining a nationally recognised qualification that will challenge your thinking, expand your knowledge and support you in your role?
Starting February 2015, this programme led by Sue Jones will combine face to face workshops, action learning, coaching and on-line activities, leading to completion of a formal assessment and achievement of the ILM Level 5 Certificate in the Management of Volunteers.
For further details of the programme – see brochure.
The dates and format for the face to face learning sessions are as follows:
- February 26th – full day workshop including programme Induction
- March 26th – half day action learning set
- May 21st – full day workshop
- June 25th – full day session incorporating a half day workshop and action learning set
- July 23rd – half day action learning set
All sessions will take place at The Gateway, Sankey Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1SR
Course fees are £1,450 per learner and include access to all learning materials, on-going tutor support, scheduled individual coaching via telephone/Skype, plus ILM registration and assessment. Lunch and refreshments are included in the cost.
For further info – see Sue Jones’ post on ivo.org.