UPDATE: Conference is now fully booked
This promises to be a popular and exciting event so book early to avoid disappointment as last year’s conference sold out.
This year we have another packed agenda for you but also with plenty of time for you to network with other delegates something we know you all appreciate. Our keynote speakers this year are Lynne Berry – Chair Commission on the Voluntary Sector & Aging and Oonagh Aitken – CEO, Volunteering Matters. There is a choice of six workshops throughout the day delivered by experts in their field and covering topics such as:
- Accessibility in Action: sharing good practice on involving volunteers with disabilities
- Securing board and CEO engagement and approval for your volunteering strategy
- Corporate volunteering including charging models, using skilled corporates.
This is an event really not to be missed – even if we do say so ourselves. Where else can you get a full one day conference dedicated to all things to do with volunteer management and lunch in central London from £80!
Don’t take our word for how useful this conference can be for those who manage/lead volunteers here is what attendees at last year’s conference had to say:
- Unlike most conferences, this one was inspiring and full of healthy and useful debate
- Very welcoming and well run event with excellent relevant content
- Great external speakers and thought provoking workshops
- I went away feeling inspired, motivated and with more confidence
- Everything about it was excellent – the speakers, the seminars, the venue, the networking opportunities
- It was my first time attending an AVM conference, and it was thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile
- Really useful to meet with my peers and discuss volunteer management
- Great Networking and good workshops.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference.
AVM Conference Team – Alan, Addam, Wendy, Steve, Anne-Marie and Karen ….