We’re pleased to announce that bookings for AVM 2017: The Annual Conference are at an all time high.
As an AVM member you already receive a 50% discount on your conference booking but why not enjoy more with the early bird discount. We only have a limited number of these tickets available.
As a non-member you can still enjoy early bird discount, but we only have a limited number of these tickets available.
Don’t leave it too long to book your place and why would you want to when you see what a fantastic line-up we have planned:
Keynote speakers this year are:
• Julie Bentley, CEO of Girlguiding
• Vicky Browning, CEO of Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations
• James Probert, Director of Strategy and Impact, City Year UK
Seminars this year include:
• Change is not a journey
• Measuring Impact
• Using data and benchmarks to drive volunteering up the agenda
• Embracing the age of opportunity – involving younger and older volunteers
• Corporate volunteering from the third sector perspective
• Creativity and meaning in volunteer reward and recognition
• Influential Leadership: Gaining Commitment, Getting Results
• GIVERS – Nudging People to Volunteer
You shouldn’t just hear it from us how great the conference is. Carly Benton, Volunteer Development Officer at Crohn’s and Colitis UK, shares her experience of being a first-timer at the AVM Conference in 2016 and why you shouldn’t miss out:
“For me there is nothing more valuable than meeting like-minded peers to challenge my thinking. There will always be areas for improvement and barriers to overcome in the world of volunteering. This is why the AVM Conference is the perfect place for volunteer managers to come together with a shared understanding, to not only to develop your skillset and keep up to date with current trends, but also to reassure you you’re not in it alone!”
We look forward to seeing you at the Volunteer Management event of the year!
AVM Conference Team