Join workplace mindfulness expert Karen Janes and learn practical tips to keep connected during difficult times.
- Struggling to juggle competing demands of your employer, your volunteers and your beneficiaries?
- Trying to manage ever expanding workloads through thinly stretched and overworked teams?
- Hoping to improve communications and relationships between volunteers and paid teams?
- Facing uncertainty, and regularly having to adapt to change and new ways of working – whilst supporting volunteers to do the same?
AVM is pleased to offer our members a space on this free practical taster workshop, with former volunteering manager Karen Janes. In this practical taster workshop you will find out more about workplace mindfulness can help you and your volunteers to overcome stress, build resilience and improve your wellbeing.
You will also:
- Explore the many evidence-based benefits of mindfulness in the workplace
- Try out mindfulness practices yourself
- Consider how you can integrate mindfulness practices into your workplace
- Take home immediately usable self-care practices and practical tips for bringing mindfulness into the working day
This event is free for AVM members. The access code is in the latest members’ email, or get in touch.
Find out more and register your place for AVM members’ workshop: Introduction to mindfulness in the workplace.