AVM’s next public learning event is taking place on Wednesday 16th June, 09:30 – 12:30, on Zoom.
This event is for you, if you:
- Want to unlock the power of volunteers to help create social change
- Are looking for ways to enable volunteers to use their voice to influence and put pressure on decision makers
- Want tips on how to show the impact of volunteers who raise awareness and campaign for your charity?
We’ve brought together volunteer managers and campaigners to share their experience working with changemaking volunteers. Our speakers will share tips on how they empower and support volunteers to help effect change and the challenges they’ve encountered along the way. There will be a panel discussion, giving you the chance to gain more insight from our speakers. You’ll have the opportunity to network with other volunteer managers as well as reflect and plan what you’ll do next to unlock the power of volunteers to create social change.
At this event you will learn:
- How to empower and support volunteers to use their voice to make change
- How to involve volunteers with lived experience in campaigning or awareness raising
- Tips on dealing with challenging situations involving staff and volunteers when volunteers go “off script”
- How to show the impact of volunteers in making change happen
Tickets: £40 (non-members) / £25 (members, with discount code)