Join productivity ninja Hayley Watts and learn how to make meetings better.
- Do you want to change the way you think about meetings?
- Do you want to create a culture where no one has to sit in boring, pointless or unproductive meetings ever again?
AVM is pleased to invite its members to a free introductory workshop with Hayley Watts, who will share the Productivity Ninja® approach to making meetings better. In this workshop, Hayley will share tools and techniques that will help you to become a brilliant meeting chair, and share some of the challenges you may face in meetings.
There will be plenty of time for questions during this workshop, and by the end of the hour you’ll have some practical tips to make your meetings better.
In this workshop you’ll discover:
- The true costs of meetings.
- Identifying when it is good to have a meeting.
- Ways to say ‘no’ to meetings and combat cultural meetings addiction.
- Discover the power of the 40:20:40 rule.
- Productivity Ninja® techniques and meetings
This event is free for AVM members. The access code is in the latest members’ email, or get in touch.
Find out more and register your place for AVM members’ workshop: Understanding communication styles to support volunteers.