Please note change of time for this live chat.
Our next Friday Live Chat for Volunteer Managers is this Friday 28th January, at a different time: 12:00 – 13:00.
Our theme for this month’s chat is, “The value of networking to volunteer managers”, and our hosts are Rob Jackson and Ruth Leonard, Chair of AVM.
Love it or loathe it, networking is a value way of gaining peer support, and developing professionally. So, after our brief introductions, we’ll discuss some questions about the value of networking to us as volunteer managers:
- What’s your favourite thing about networking?
- What is your least favourite thing about networking (aka networking gone bad)?
- What have you gained from joining these Chats?
- Do you see a future in online networking opportunities, alongside face-to-face?
- Are these Chats of value to you, is Friday afternoon a good time for you?
We’d also love to hear from you if you’d be interested in supporting more networking for your peers, either through Voluntary Voice, or in different ways through AVM. We’re working on our peer networking plans, so please let us know if you’d like to hear more.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday 28th January, at 12 pm for some engaging peer-to-peer chat.
Please RSVP over on Voluntary Voice so we know whose coming: https://www.voluntaryvoice.org.uk/events/friday-live-chat-for-volunteer-managers-on-voluntary-voice