By joining the Association of Volunteer Managers’s Learning & Development Package you’ll place your organisation at the forefront of volunteering development, and ensure that your managers are inspired, engaged and supported by a large network of volunteer management professionals across the country. If your organisation involves volunteers and manages volunteer programmes, directly or indirectly, then this is the association for you.
We are able to offer you opportunities to better network and share learning with your peers in volunteer management. As an L&D subscriber you’ll be able to:
- Save money and stretch your budget further with offers including discounted entry to our conference for volunteer managers, and preferential rates on supplier products and services.
- Develop Volunteer Management and Leadership skills within your whole organisation, raising the profile of Volunteer Management within your organisation.
- Share inspiration and great work.
- Stay connected and informed as part of a growing network.
- Access discounts from suppliers and on services to your organisation.
- Deliver many of the exclusive benefits of AVM individual membership to all your directly employed staff and volunteers.
Most important of all, we can offer you the chance to engage and help support the professional development of volunteer managers. To find out more download our detailed PDF guide to Organisational L&D.
Thank you for considering joining the AVM Learning & Development Package.
Next Step in the Process: Joining AVM
- Check through the practical information about the L&D package, including subscription rates.
Pages in this section include: