Have you got your ticket for the volunteer management event of the year? If not, don’t delay as tickets are selling out fast, and some of the seminars are fully booked.
If you’re still wondering if it’s for you, here are a few reasons why we think you should come to conference!
We have three fantastic keynote speakers:
- Tiger de Souza, Director (Volunteering, Participation & Inclusion), National Trust. Tiger will be gazing into his volunteer management crystal ball to talk about Futurology: The UK trends that may impact Volunteering by 2030
- Helen Timbrell, People and Organisational Development Consultant. Helen will be discussing how we can get past Groundhog Day, and why our leadership needs to change the conversations we’re having about volunteering.
- Chris Jones, CEO, England Athletics. Chris will share how England Athletics have put volunteering at their heart.
We have wide choice of workshops and seminars from sector experts, to suit a wide variety of interests:
- Mindfulness and Resilience
- Organisational Values and Volunteering
- Research partnerships- volunteering and academia working together
- Rethinking the Data We Collect
- Leadership Competencies
- How to have difficult conversations
- So you think you want a volunteer management system?
- Building confidence for volunteers with support needs
Your peers recommend conference as a great way to learn, develop and build your networks.
Delegates who attended last year’s conference said:
- “Really great keynote speakers, individually and good variety across them. Great to have peers in the sector sharing learning in workshops. Always good to hear what others are up to and have a chance to discuss challenges candidly and support each other”
- “Workshop sessions where we could share ideas and experiences. Friendliness of organisers. Interesting final keynote speaker”
- “Networking was great, standard of speakers was high, I felt stretched by the discussions”
- “Networking, exchanging ideas, free range to think outside the box – not always possible in a work context!”
AVM’s annual conference is the industry leading event, bringing together Heads of Volunteering, Directors of Volunteering and Volunteer Managers from the broadest spectrum of volunteer organisations.
View the full conference details and book your tickets.