The Association of Volunteer Managers (AVM) is an independent membership body that aims to support, represent and champion people in volunteer management in the UK regardless of field, discipline or sector. It has been set up by and for people who manage volunteers. Read AVM’s story.
Our vision is..
Connecting leaders of volunteering to make change happen together.
Our mission is…
- To inspire and empower leaders of volunteering.
- To be a recognised community of leaders of volunteers, sharing expertise and support.
- To build this through the provision of engagement, resources and advocacy.
If you manage, co-ordinate, lead or administer volunteers or volunteer programmes, directly or indirectly, then AVM is for you.
To achieve AVM’s vision and mission we will:
- Develop and grow our offer
- Build participation and increased relevance to members
- Develop our profession
- Represent volunteer management and advocate for volunteer managers
How we’re governed
AVM is governed by a board of directors, appointed by the members. Find out more about AVM’s Board of Directors and staff team.
The Association of Volunteer Managers is a company limited by guarantee no. 6224866. Our correspondence address and registered office is:
Association of Volunteer Managers
34-35 Hatton Garden,
The quickest way to get in touch is via our contact form.