Read our latest news, and updates from our members.
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 2)
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 1)
- Looking to the future of volunteer management in the new normal
- What’s the point of a volunteer manager?… on furlough during Volunteers’ Week
- Volunteers’ Week 2020 #WaveForVolunteers – special ‘shout out’ to all COVID-19 Volunteers
- The vital role of volunteers during Covid-19
- AVM’s conference goes online for 2020
- An Open Letter to Senior Managers and Boards from leaders of volunteering
- Are you feeling stuck?
December 1 | 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
At AVM’s next members’ book club we’ll be discussing ‘How to Be More Pirate’, the follow up to best seller ‘Be More Pirate’, and we’ll be joined by co-author Alex Barker, who was our keynote speaker at our 2019 conference. Find out more and book your place today…
December 10 | 9:45 am – 12:30 pm
Do you struggle to recruit younger volunteers? Are you keen to make progress in this area but aren’t sure where to start? If so, this event is for you! Join us to discuss how we can make sure younger volunteers are part of our organisations’ futures. Find out more and book your ticket today…
December 15| 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Are you interested in an opportunity to share your thoughts on a subject, listen to other people’s views, be challenged, be open to new ideas, put your points across in clear and helpful ways? AVM members can join us to discuss: “Volunteering should be at the heart of an organisation”. Find out more and book you place today…
Find out about our upcoming learning and networking events.
Our income comes from membership fees and ticket sales which we invest back into our work directly supporting those in volunteer management.
- we have over 400 members
- our events last year welcomed over 1,500 delegates
- we are led by volunteer managers
- Support our work and join us today!