Read our latest news, and updates from our members.
Find out more about our upcoming public and members’ events.
- AVM Masterclass – Co-production: how to involve volunteers in planning and decision making
- Get your tickets for AVM’s 2021 Annual Conference 2021
Our income comes from membership fees and ticket sales which we invest back into our work directly supporting those in volunteer management.
- we have over 400 members
- our events last year welcomed over 1,500 delegates
- we are led by volunteer managers
- Support our work and join us today!
Check out our jobs board for all the latest jobs across the UK in volunteer management.
If you’re recruiting, you can submit a job to our board.
AVM supports the #ShowTheSalary pledge and if your role doesn’t have an advertised salary we will not share it unless you provide us with that information.
Find out why we believe organisations should #ShowTheSalary, and why AVM backs this campaign.
We have resources for AVM members looking for a new role, in the members’ area.
Covid-19 and volunteering
Volunteering will continue to be impacted a s the Covid-19 pandemic continues. There is separate guidance on coronavirus for the four nations: