Covid-19 and volunteering
Volunteering will continue to be impacted a s the Covid-19 pandemic continues. There is separate guidance on coronavirus for the four nations:
- Northern Ireland
- Volunteering-specific guidance for Scotland (Volunteer Scotland)
- Volunteering-specific guidance for Wales (gov.wales)
Read our latest news, and updates from our members.
- Save the date for AVM’s 2021 conference
- Build your confidence in 2021: become a mentor
- Thank you for your help in 2020
- How being a mentor gives me insight
- Why I signed up to be an AVM mentor
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 2)
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 1)
- Looking to the future of volunteer management in the new normal
- What’s the point of a volunteer manager?… on furlough during Volunteers’ Week
April 28th, 09:30 – 12:30 | Tickets £40 (non-members) / £25 (members, with discount code)
- Are you looking to develop a lead volunteer model in your organisation?
- Maybe you’re exploring how to build capacity to reach more service users?
- Are you open to learning from existing charities who have success in this area?
- Are you looking for a way to offer development opportunities for your existing volunteers?
Join us for this half-day event on Zoom. Buy your ticket today
Our income comes from membership fees and ticket sales which we invest back into our work directly supporting those in volunteer management.
- we have over 400 members
- our events last year welcomed over 1,500 delegates
- we are led by volunteer managers
- Support our work and join us today!