Read our latest news, and updates from our members.
NEW: AVM’s conference goes online for 2020
The AVM conference is always a highlight in our year. This year, for obvious reasons, we are unable to hold our conference face-to-face, so this year we are holding a virtual conference on Zoom, across two mornings – Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd October. Read more and book your ticket today…
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 2)
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 1)
- Looking to the future of volunteer management in the new normal
- What’s the point of a volunteer manager?… on furlough during Volunteers’ Week
- Volunteers’ Week 2020 #WaveForVolunteers – special ‘shout out’ to all COVID-19 Volunteers
- The vital role of volunteers during Covid-19
- AVM’s conference goes online for 2020
- An Open Letter to Senior Managers and Boards from leaders of volunteering
- Are you feeling stuck?
Find out about our upcoming learning and networking events.
New to Volunteer Leadership – Ten Essential Building Blocks
September 25 | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm | on Zoom
AVM’s annual conference
Wednesday 21 October, 10:00 – 13:00, online on Zoom
Thursday 22 October, 10:00 – 13:00, online on Zoom
Our income comes from membership fees and ticket sales which we invest back into our work directly supporting those in volunteer management.
- we have over 400 members
- our events last year welcomed over 1,500 delegates
- we are led by volunteer managers
- Support our work and join us today!