Read our latest news, and updates from our members.
NEW: An Open Letter to Senior Managers and Boards from leaders of volunteering
An alliance of volunteering leadership organisations have come together to write an open letter to senior managers and board members about the importance of having those who understand and lead on volunteer management at the table when discussing the future. Read more and download the letter…
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 2)
- Netball volunteers and a volunteer strategy: a silver lining around a very grey COVID cloud (part 1)
- Looking to the future of volunteer management in the new normal
- What’s the point of a volunteer manager?… on furlough during Volunteers’ Week
- Volunteers’ Week 2020 #WaveForVolunteers – special ‘shout out’ to all COVID-19 Volunteers
- The vital role of volunteers during Covid-19
- An Open Letter to Senior Managers and Boards from leaders of volunteering
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are you available to help plan and organise the community wide response to COVID-19?
Find out about our upcoming learning and networking events.
- AVM’s conference, by its members, for our profession Save the date for AVM’s 2020 conference, 22 October 2020. Tickets will be available summer 2020. Sign up to our mailing list […]
- An AVM Masterclass, with Lucy Gower Are you having the same conversation over and over again about volunteer management, but don’t feel you are getting anywhere? Do you feel like […]
Our income comes from membership fees and ticket sales which we invest back into our work directly supporting those in volunteer management.
- we have over 400 members
- our events last year welcomed over 1,500 delegates
- we are led by volunteer managers
- Support our work and join us today!