Are you a new volunteer manager or leader feeling a bit isolated and looking for support to get you on the right track? Perhaps volunteer management has been added to your job role and you’re not sure where to start?
This event will explore the key building blocks of effective volunteer management and leadership. It will also connect you to the wider volunteer management and leadership community, through AVM, the Association of Volunteer Managers.
If you are new to volunteer management or leadership, or if volunteering has been added to your role, at this event you will:
- Hear from experienced volunteer managers and leaders sharing top tips and advice
- Learn how to design your volunteering culture with diversity and inclusion embedded from the start
- Build confidence to be the voice of volunteers in your organisation
- Reflect on your day to day challenges and learn how to move forward
- Discover peer support and networking opportunities by connecting with the wider volunteer management community
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- Nichole McGill–Higgins, CIPD (The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) Co-chair EmbRACE Network
- Neil Monk, AVM Director
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum