April’s Friday Live Chat for Volunteer Managers
Our theme for this month’s chat is, “Volunteers’ Week 2022”, and our host is Rob Jackson.
After our usual brief introductions, we’ll discuss some questions about how you are preparing for Volunteers’ Week, the first since 2019 where maybe, just maybe, some real world interaction might take place:
- What have you got planned for Volunteers’ Week 2022?
- How are your plans structured around the 2022 theme days during the week? (See here for more details on the themes.)
- Will you be bringing people together, keeping it all online, or taking a hybrid approach this year?
- What lessons from the last two years will you be applying to your plans for 2022?What opportunities and challenges are you experiencing this year because Volunteers’ Week ‘class’ with the Diamond Jubilee celebrations?
- Are you using Volunteers’ Week this year to influence others (internal or external) about the power and impact of volunteering? If so, how?
Please RSVP to let us know if you’re coming.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday 29th April, at 12 pm for some friendly and engaging peer-to-peer chat.