Join us as we launch a new series of events for AVM members called ‘Ask Me Anything’!
These sessions are an opportunity to ask a panel of specialists about a particular topic.
First up: micro-volunteering.
- What is it?
- How’s it different to ‘regular’ volunteering?
- What’s the line between regular volunteering and micro-volunteering?
- How can we do it well and really measure its impact?
Our panellist will explain how they’re involved in micro-volunteering, and share their top tips on how to engage with this ever-evolving area.
- 10:00: Welcome and introductions from AVM
- 10:05: Expert top tips
- 10: 25: Facilitated Q&A
- 10:55: Wrap up and close
- Claire Radford-Kerr, Team Leader, Halton & St Helens VCA
- Connie Thomas, Volunteer & Outreach Manager, Diabetes UK
- Bridget Hopwood, Involvement Manager, Diabetes UK
- Chris Martin, Sales and Marketing Director, TeamKinetic
- ‘Digitally supported micro-volunteering – a report of an evaluation’, Health Innovation Networks
- ‘Opportunities and future of volunteering co-ordination in LCR highlighted in new report’, Voluntary Network North West
Free for AVM members
AVM members can join this event for free. Please log in to your account to complete your booking.
If you’re not an AVM member you will not be able to complete your booking for this event.
You can join AVM today to attend this, and access discounts on tickets to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October – as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum
Join AVM today to access this event.
Don’t delay: this event has limited places, so sign up today!
Making this event more accessible for you
We will always make captions available on Zoom, as standard. If you require lip speakers, please let us know: we can make up to two places available free of charge.
If applicable, we may be able to send you slides in advance, if required. Please let us know when you check out.
If you need support to access this event, please let us know when you book.