Co-production: how to involve volunteers in planning and decision making
A masterclass session on involving volunteers in planning and decision making through co-production
This event has now ended.
Are you trying to involve volunteers in strategic planning and decision-making so they feel more invested in the organisation and its future direction?
Volunteers have a wealth of ideas, skills and experience to bring to the table and they have already shown their commitment to your organisation. Would you like to understand how to ensure their voices and opinions are heard while setting clear boundaries and managing expectations? Do you want to know how to create a safe and brave space suitable for volunteers, operational staff and senior managers to tackle strategic planning cohesively?
Well, look no further, this is the event for you!
We’ve invited a co-production professional, and the experts by experience (volunteers) she works alongside, to share their experience of engaging volunteers in strategic planning and decision making. Our speakers will deliver a powerful masterclass, sharing tips on how to involve volunteers in big picture thinking within your organisation.
They will share the MS Society co-production toolkit filled with ideas and resources that you can utilise in your own organisation. There will be the chance to take part in action learning sets in order to put some of the learning into action and consider how you might take forward the ideas and suggestions put forward during the masterclass.
You’ll have the opportunity to network with other volunteer managers as well as reflect and plan what you’ll do next to embed co-production into your volunteering strategy.
At this event you will:
- hear from a co-production expert about how you can implement co-production into your organisation
- hear from experts by experience (volunteers) involved in co-production
- learn about the MS Society’s co-production toolkit and how to implement it
- participate in an interactive learning session to discover how you could embed co-production within your organisation
As this is a masterclass, we will be limiting to 30 participants, so don’t delay, sign up today.
Watch again with AVM Replay
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum