- Are you looking to develop a lead volunteer model in your organisation?
- Maybe you’re exploring how to build capacity to reach more service users?
- Are you open to learning from existing charities who have success in this area?
- Are you looking for a way to offer development opportunities for your existing volunteers?
Volunteer Managers have told us that Lead Volunteers is a priority for many in 2021, so we’ve brought together people in the sector who have experience of implementing a lead model and they will share their learnings during this event. You will also hear from the perspective of a lead volunteer.
At this event you will learn:
- How to develop a lead volunteer model
- How to involve volunteers in the planning process
- Some of the bumps you might encounter along the way
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- Alan Bennett and Eleanor Coker, The Scouts
- Lucy Baines and Yolanda Martin, London Youth Games
- Caroline Kendall, Canal & River Trust
- Lucy Goodway, Edward’s Trust
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum
0 people are attending Developing a Lead Volunteer Model (AVM Replay)