Exploring Digital Technology for volunteer management is the second in our series of Embracing Digital events. Last time we looked at communicating with various email systems. This time, in response to members’ feedback, we will be looking at a broader range of digital tools, with some examples from organisations that are using them. From data management systems to e-learning and webinars, this event aims to cover the most significant areas in volunteer management that can benefit from digital technology.
We will hear from a range of presenters who provide, advocate and use a variety of digital solutions for volunteer management challenges.
This event was sponsored by Better Impact.
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- ‘How to run a webinar’, Ed Shrager, Alzheimer’s Society
- ‘What makes good e-learning, and how can we apply this to our limited budgets?’, Daisy Charlton, Macmillan Cancer Support
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum