AVM was delighted to hold our first event in Scotland, as part of the 2918 Stirling Volunteering Festival, and in association with HVOS.
The focus of this event was inclusion and how good volunteer management inspires great participation.
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- Keynote address: “Volunteer management – building our confidence, skills and creativity to increase participation”, Ruth Leonard, Head of Volunteer Development, Macmillan Cancer Support; Chair, AVM
- “Inclusion and participation in youth volunteering”, Matthew Linning, Volunteer Scotland
- “Inclusive programming and volunteering at National Museums Scotland”, Jane Miller, Community Engagement Officer (Museum Socials), National Museums Scotland
- “Tools for volunteer managers”, Jessica Lightfoot, Volunteer Improvement Adviser – Scotland, MacMillan Cancer Support
- “Macmillan Volunteer Forum”, Linda Richardson, Chair Scottish Volunteer Forum, UK Volunteer Forum, Macmillan Cancer Support
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum