- Are you facing redundancy, and want some tips on finding your next role?
- Are you unsure how the pandemic is having an impact on job searches now?
- Maybe you’re looking for a new volunteer management job, and finding things tough.
- Maybe you’re a recruiting manager looking for insight to improve the recruitment process for candidates.
We know finding a new job is a stressful experience, and the additional pressures of online interviews don’t make it easier. That’s why we’ve invited a career expert, a recruiting manager (in the volunteer management profession), and an expert in building and maintaining resilience to this event, to share with you how to develop skills to apply and secure a new job in volunteer management, and develop resilience through your job search.
At this event you will learn:
- How to update your CV so it stands out in a crowded job market
- Top tips for finding the right jobs
- How to make the best impression in online interviews
- How to gain and maintain resilience during your job search.
- What recruiters are looking for right now
Recruiting managers may also be interested in this event, to hear how RNIB have anonymised their recruitment processes in order to reduce bias in recruitment.
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- Cassandra Kamara, Volunteering Engagement and Support Manager, RNIB
- Adam Stacey, Director at Charisma Charity Recruitment
- Charlotte Hinks, Acacia Coaching and Development
Check out the latest jobs on AVM’s job board on Trello.
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum