Covid-19 is a change that has been forced on us almost overnight. We’re all having to deal with uncertainty, and the changes we’re making now will impact our volunteers and organisations in the longer term. How can we build effective and sustainable volunteer management practices that work for now and for later?
This online learning event will help you:
- Explore change theories and approaches
- Hear from volunteer managers who have led (or are leading) through change and the lessons they have learnt
- Reflect on how you approach change and any areas for growth
- Reflect on how you and your organisation are managing the uncertainty of coronavirus and adapted to changing needs
- Discuss, analyse, network and plan for action with other volunteer managers in small breakout groups.
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- AVM BiteSize, ‘Change Management Theories’, Shaun Delaney, NCVO
- Alan Murray, Head of Volunteering and Employee Engagement, RSPB
- Andy Broomhead, Head of Volunteering, Diabetes UK
- Emily Hughes, Head of Volunteering, GirlGuiding
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum