This is event is now sold out, and our waiting list is now also full.
Following on from the ‘Building Bridges Workshop’ in 2018 at NCVO and a Panel Discussion at the VSSN Research Conference 2019, the aim of the ‘Maintaining Bridges event is to bring together volunteer involving organisations, volunteer managers, policy makers and researchers, to strengthen collaborative working around volunteering research. This event has four objectives:
- build on the previous discussions and report on progress
- share existing knowledge on current developments in volunteering research and practice,
- identify future research priorities,
- build active research collaborations.
12.30 – 13.30 Arrival, light refreshments
13:30 – 14.00 Welcome, introductions, aims of the day, successes from last time
14.00 – 15.30 Four Special Interest Groups Workshops
- Volunteer Management,
- Diversity, Inclusion and Exclusion,
- The volunteering environment,
- Innovations in volunteering,
15.30 – 15.45 Tea break
15.45 – 16.15 Sharing learning
16.15-16.30 Next steps and closing.
The event is free but places are limited so please register at Eventbrite.
Two travel bursaries of up to £100 each will be available for representatives of organisations with an annual income of under £ 10,000. Please email hello @ volunteermanagers.org.uk if you would like to discuss a bursary.