As a result of the success of the AVM event in Manchester, we were pleased to run this event again in London.
- How can we measure wellbeing improvements effectively?
- How can we utilise the resulting data?
- How do the positive health and wellbeing benefits to volunteers impact the wider organisation?
This event will look at some really innovative work with volunteer programmes, not only in measuring the health and wellbeing benefits of volunteering, but also in integrating the lessons learned into future activity. We know that volunteers benefit from volunteering, but how do we quantify that benefit, then use it to motivate and encourage volunteers and other stakeholders?
Watch again with AVM Replay
AVM members can log in to access the recordings from this and other events. Watch:
- ‘The “If: Volunteering for wellbeing” project’, Lee Ashworth, Imperial War Museum
- ‘Data measurements of wellbeing and Behavioural Insights’, Will Watt, Jump Projects
- ‘Wellbeing in relation to volunteer motivation’, Ceris Anderson and Steve Welsher, Volunteer Programme Manager, Street Games
- ‘Measuring wellbeing in the volunteer sector’, Ingrid Abreu Scherer, Programme Manager, What Works Centre for Wellbeing
Not an AVM member?
If you’re not an AVM member, you can join AVM today to gain access to these recordings, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- Discounts to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum