Join us for ‘Ask Me Anything’, an event exclusively for AVM members! These sessions are an opportunity to ask a panel of specialists about a particular topic.
At this session, we’re talking all things… corporate volunteering.
Are you keen to involve corporate organisations in your volunteering programme but aren’t sure where to start? Or maybe your organisation already engages corporates and you’d like some inspiration on how to enhance your offer? Join our AMA on corporate volunteering. You’ll find out more about how other organisations are involving corporates, what their top tips are, and come away with a better sense of what your next steps in corporate volunteering might be.
Our panellists will explain how they’re involved in corporate volunteering, will share their top tips on how to engage with this ever-evolving area.
- 10:00: Welcome and introductions from AVM
- 10:05: Expert top tips
- 10: 25: Facilitated Q&A
- 10:55: Wrap up and close
- Chris Freed, Senior CSR Specialist, Checkout.com
- Dewi Thomas, CEO, Employee Volunteering
- Aimee Perry, Senior Corporate Volunteering Manager, Macmillan Cancer Support
Free for AVM members
AVM members can join this event for free. Please log in to your account: once logged in, your discount will be applied.
If you’re not an AVM member you will not be able to register for this event.
You can join AVM today to attend this, and access discounts on tickets to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October – as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum
Join AVM today to access this event.
Don’t delay: this event has limited places, so sign up today!
Making this event more accessible for you
We will always make captions available on Zoom, as standard. If you require lip speakers, please let us know: we can make up to two places available free of charge.
If applicable, we may be able to send you slides in advance, if required. Please let us know when you check out.
If you need support to access this event, please let us know when you book.