By joining the Association of Volunteer Managers as an Individual Member you’ll be inspired, engaged and supported by a large network of volunteer management professionals across the country. You will also be part of a movement helping to further ensure volunteer management receives better recognition from policy makers, colleagues across public, private and voluntary sectors, and the public at large.
We are able to offer you opportunities to better network and share learning with your peers in volunteer management. As an Individual Member you’ll be able to:
- Save money and stretch your budget further with offers including discounted entry to our conference for volunteer managers.
- Access dedicated events covering different volunteer management topics and levels of capability and experience.
- Share inspiration and great work with your peers.
- Stay connected and informed as part of a growing network.
- Access an exclusive members’ monthly newsletter.
Most important of all, we can offer you the chance to engage and help support the professional development of volunteer managers. To find out more download our detailed PDF guide to Individual Membership.
Thank you for considering joining AVM.
Next Step in the Process: Joining AVM
- Read the code of conduct every member of AVM signs up to.
Pages in this section include: