Benefits of joining AVM with the L&D package
By joining AVM as an organisation, you’ll place your organisation at the forefront of volunteering development, and ensure that staff and volunteers are inspired, engaged and supported by a large network of volunteer management professionals across the country.
All benefits of AVM membership apply to all your directly employed staff and volunteers who work with volunteers, and you can add and remove people as they join or leave your organisations.
By joining AVM your organisation will benefit from:
- Discounts on AVM’s public peer learning events.
- Significant savings on our annual conference.
- Access to exclusive member-only events, including our book club, Challenge Sessions, roundtables and workshops.
- Join AVM’s mentoring, which is exclusively available to AVM members. AVM members can join the programme either as either a mentor or mentee
- Exclusive access to our premium content, including BiteSize webcasts, and AVM Replay, video recordings and presentations from previous AVM Learning and Development events.
- Support to connect with your peers. We offer a regular facilitated networking scheme – AVM Connect, host an online networking website Voluntary Voice, hold regular networking events, and have opportunities for you to volunteer with AVM.
How much does the L&D package cost?
Organisations can get the AVM Learning & Development package on payment of an annual subscription based on the organisation’s gross income:
|Gross annual income||Rate|
|Up to £750k||£250|
|£750k – £2M||£500|
|£2M – £5M||£1,000|
|£5M – £10M||£1,500|
|£10M – £25M||£2,000|
If you are interested in applying for our L&D package, please get in touch.
By submitting this application you are affirming that your organisation agrees to our terms and conditions.