Events Search and Views Navigation
Sharing good practice in group volunteer management This event is hosted by Sport England Book now An AVM learning and development event, hosted by Sport EnglandIs your organisation made up of local or regional groups?Are your local activities delivered by groups of volunteers?Are your volunteer groups run by committees?Do local volunteer groups form part of your governance structure and constitution?Do you want to engage new diverse volunteers to run your activities?If you have answered yes to any of these then…Find out more »
The premier event for volunteer managers, leaders and heads of volunteering. There will be inspiring keynotes, a range of workshops and seminars, networking activities and much more. Includes:
- Keynote speech: Futurology: The UK trends that may impact Volunteering by 2030 - Tiger de Souza, Director (Volunteering, Participation & Inclusion), National Trust
- Keynote speech: Getting past Groundhog Day: Why our leadership needs to change the conversations we’re having about volunteering - Helen Timbrell, People and Organisational Development Consultant
- Keynote speech: Putting Volunteering at Our Heart: England Athletics Strategy - Chris Jones, CEO, England Athletics
Need an invoice to pay?
No problem. As you follow the online booking process – select the payment option at checkout “Request invoice to pay by BACS or cheque” (if booking through Eventbrite it's under “Payment method” at checkout). You'll then receive your invoice by email which you can pay by BACS, cheque or even online card payment. You'll get a confirmation of your booking, but we'll need to receive the balance before the event.
If you need us to add a payment reference or purchase order number to the invoice – just add it in the “Additional information” section when confirming your billing details at checkout.
Terms and conditions
If you are an AVM member, you need to be logged in to be able to buy tickets at the member rate.
Buying for colleagues?
Remember – if you are buying tickets for colleagues you can only buy tickets at the member rate for them if they are currently members.
You can join AVM online now to qualify for your event discount. As long as your application is submitted, you can purchase tickets for our events at the member rate. You will need to complete your membership payment, otherwise you will be liable for the non-member price for the event.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email) and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Cancellations received 40–20 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations received 19–0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
Whilst the programme is correct at time of going to press, AVM reserves the right to change details of the event without notice. Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
Where circumstances force AVM to cancel an event, the liability of AVM shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for tickets to that particular event. AVM is not liable for any consequential loss, such as travel costs you may incur.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. AVM disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional and training materials for AVM members. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any AVM promotional materials or video recordings.