- Is your organisation’s culture creating barriers to involving volunteers?
- Are you struggling to know where to start with making the volunteering experience more accessible and inclusive?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of considerations you need to make to create an inclusive volunteering experience?
We’re delighted to let you know that tickets to our next event are now available, Thursday 3 March 2022, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Join us and fantastic expert speakers from organisations in the UK and the United States, and learn from their experiences of making their organisation’s culture more inclusive to volunteers.
Our speakers will share tips on how they empower and support volunteers to help effect change and the challenges they’ve encountered along the way.
Our speaker for this event are:
- Nicole R Smith, Director, Volunteer Service, Back on My Feet
- Alec Lawson, Director of Experience and Operations, Baltimore Center Stage
- Neil Bird, Volunteer Development Manager, Trussell Trust
- Helen Moore Start, Greenwich Inclusion Project
Thursday 3 March 2022 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm. Tickets are £40.00, or £25 for AVM members.