We’re pleased to inform AVM members that AVM Connect, our random peer-matching scheme, is now open to members.
To join this session of AVM Connect, please register by Sunday 22nd May 2022.
We are launching the AVM Regional Peer Support Group programme for our members in the North East of England on the 26th of May 1-2pm.
All members who consider themselves “North Eastern/Yorkshire” based are welcome to join.
The theme will be “Mutual Support – what does it mean for volunteer managers?” – but feel free to bring your own ideas of how this might work for you.
This meeting will be held on Zoom: please register to attend.
Other regional meetings will follow……..
If you would like to co-host a meeting in your area, or would like more information:
Contact Neil Monk (AVM Director) to find out more or get involved.
Free for AVM members
AVM Connect and our peer support groups are free for AVM members.
Please log in to your account to register.
If you’re not an AVM member you will not be able to register for this event, and AVM reserves the right to cancel places booked by a member on behalf of a non-member.
You can join AVM today to attend this and other free events for members, as well as other benefits of AVM membership, including:
- Access discounts on tickets to future public events – including our annual conference, which takes place every October
- Exclusive member-only events, including AVM’s book club
- A back catalogue of selected past events, in our Resources section of the website
- AVM BiteSize webcasts
- AVM Connect, our random matching, connecting you to expand your networks
- AVM’s mentoring programme
- A private member-only group on the Voluntary Voice online forum
Join AVM today to access this event.