Benefits of membership
- Discount on our annual conference
- Discount on AVM’s Learning and Development events
- Exclusive access to premium content
- Discounts on products and services from AVM partners
- Stay connected to a growing network of volunteer managers
How much does it cost to join?
Our membership fees for individual membership are based on your salary:
Up to and including £25,000
Payment of membership fee
Submit your application to join using the online form on this page. We will then send you an electronic invoice by email – this is usually within seven days of receiving your application.
How to pay
Paying by BACS transfer
AVM’s account is at Co-operative Bank (include applicant name or applicant’s organisation as reference on transfer – Account no: 65249152 – Sort Code: 089299). Please include our invoice number in your BACS payment reference.
You can send your remittance to:
accounts @ volunteermanagers.org.uk
Paying by cheque
Write the name/s of the applicant/s along with the invoice number. Send the cheque made payable to the ‘Association of Volunteer Managers’ to:
Association of Volunteer Managers,
2-6 Tenter Ground, London E1 7NH