- Does your organisation struggle to attract and recruit volunteers from a diverse background?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at trying to create an inclusive recruitment and onboarding process?
- Have you found barriers to diversifying your processes but have no idea where to start to make changes?
In April 2022, AVM brought together expert speakers to share their experiences of creating an inclusive and accessible recruitment and onboarding experience for their volunteers and challenges they met along the way. They also shared useful tips that you may be able to implement in your own organisations.
- Stephanie’s slides
- Sport England’s Active Lives data: https://www.sportengland.org/know-your-audience/data/active-lives
- Podcast episode ‘Shruti Saujani: How to ensure sport is inclusive for all women’: https://thegamechangers.libsyn.com/shruti-saujani-how-to-ensure-sport-is-inclusive-for-all-women
Stephanie is Development Manager – Volunteering at Sport England. Stephanie will be talking about their recent research into workforce diversity projects, as well as innovation research, and the Vision for Volunteering over the next 10 years. She will also be joined by the England and Wales Cricket Board, who will be sharing insights into the barriers and opportunities that exist within the sport and the work they are doing to understand and overcome them.
Recorded 28 April 2022
AVM event ‘Making an inclusive and accessible recruitment and onboarding experience’